Workshop Proposal Instructions
The ICUMT 2021 Workshops Committee invites proposals for half or full day workshops affiliated with the main congress. For a Workshop proposal to be considered for acceptance as a part of ICUMT 2021 Congress, the proposed topic needs to be an emerging area in telecommunications or control systems, which is not yet covered in the regular sessions. The topic should be timely and significantly important to the technical audience. The proposals will be judged by the ability to introduce the area to large telecommunications and control systems community, further develop the area, and help establishing a larger research community beyond the area.
Each Workshop proposal must include the following:
- The name of the Workshop
- The names, addresses, and short bios of the organizers
- A brief description (up to one page long) of the technical issues that the Workshop’s focus will be on, and the reasons why the Workshop is of interest at this time
- The names of potential Technical Program Committee members
- The planned format of the Workshop, including a strategy to facilitate lively discussions and involvement of the attendees
- If applicable, a description of past versions of the Workshop, including dates, organizers, number of submitted and accepted papers, and number of attendees
- An estimate of the expected number of submissions and attendees
- A tentative Call for Papers
- A description of the plans for publicity and Workshop Web site
Workshop proposals should be submitted, no later than August 15, 2021, by email (in PDF format) with the subject line “ICUMT 2021 Workshop Proposal” to the ICUMT 2021 congress secretariat (email@example.com).